The last Life, Lately I posted was on August and thinking about my blog gap now, I’m really confused on what to publish first. My October is one hella of an awesome month. (Well, ignoring all those bad and irritating things that happened too) I tend to write something like this when I have this long blog gap and I think every blogger I know does.
- I started my month by posting a Wishlist and Inspiration. I have to salute myself for fulfilling some. I don’t feel bad for not achieving some that involves moneys. Haha. I can still buy those soon.
- We had a Tokyo Street Style themed photo shoot with FocusPro Photography. I realized, I am not so confident being photograph. I am more comfortable behind the lens or a behind the scene. I dunno, I feel so awkward or this is just the first-timer jitters. I am such an awkward turtle.
Yep, awkward 🙂
- Got to interview one of the coolest toy collector in my hometown. You can read it HERE.
- Attended my first ARCHcon CEBU. It was fun despite the miscommunication with the organizers. The broken promises but hell, I still enjoyed it as a congoer (I have to because I crossed the sea just to attend this convention. There’s no room to be upset.) I will be blogging about it soon, so please, stay tuned.
- Food trip in Cebu! I think Cebu is all about food. They have a lot of delicious food out there. I can’t wait to go back and eat but before that let me fill my wallet first. Save. Save. Save.
- I’m so happy to finally meet some Cebu-based online blogger friends!
I’m so happy to also meet http://geeklounge.ph/ people. They are so kind, I’m drowning with their kindness.
- I won an EXPO MATA TICKET! Got to save up (puhon)!
- I made a Dead Master scythe (prototype version) My crafting skill is getting kinda rusty so I’m kinda not confident with it. It was years ago since I made a cosplay props 🙂
Below is the finish product. I used it for our Halloween Costume Day at the office. I won the Creative thingy category. Ate Renefel wore my Kaichou wa Maid-sama costume, she was a random zombie maid that day and AJ’s head on my lap is a vampire. Bwahahaha.
(sighs) I’m gonna write another update tomorrow, finally I can concentrate on posting some of my pending blog post.
You, how’s your life lately? Share it down below on the comments!