I like Octobers. The fall season is kinda relaxing. I really want to experience different seasons. We only have a wet and dry season throughout the year here in the tropics. Anyway, we celebrated my Dad’s birthday last week and it was good. We just had a simple family dinner and it was a man versus food event.
Anyway, I have a lot of plans this October and I’ve been dying to post a lot but there’s a little bit of problem. For now, I’m going to post my wish list, inspirations, goals and things I want to achieve for this month.
– 200 PHP plus shipping
I want this book in my life right now. I am still saving up on buying this online. #ProbinsiyaProblems
My dream camera right now. Ms. Camie Juan is using it on her vlogs and I super like the quality. Kaila, my Kawaii blogger inspiration, I think, has it too. I’m sure I won’t be buying this in the future because knowing le self, I would settle with a cheaper one and just utilize the resources I have to the maximum churvaness. But well, if I won in a lottery, why not? Right?
– 795.00 php
I really wanted to complete my Rukia cosplay. I have the costume already. I need the wig and her Sode no Shirayuki. Rukia is one of my favorite female characters.
– Time and maximum of 5,000 php budget
I missed Cosplay Mania. I really want to attend a con right now, I want to be surrounded again with like-minded people and be with some anime and manga geeks out there. My hometown is hopeless, joke, the percentage of having an event here is like 13 %. Hahaha. Nah, cons!
- Marathon summer anime 2015 I missed
Huhubells. Summer animes are over but there are a lot of series where I left them off at episode 5 or 3, I badly need to catch them up. No pressure self!
- Plucked some negativity in my life
– I am full of negative vibes right now, I’ve been so pessimist with what I’m doing. I’m having doubts I don’t know, early twenties crisis? Or just the monthly girl thing? Hahaha.
- To always do what I promise
– Nah, I always keep my promises. This is just to remind le self not to be a promise-breaker. I’m feel so off right now because I was disappointed by some people who couldn’t live up to their word of honor. Well, I’m moving on now. Hahaha
- Complain less and do more
– I notice that I complain less now. Hell, I was a freaking complainer before. I do what I really need to do now and I feel a sincere sense of accomplishment more. It’s like, talk less, and work more. Hahaha. Yes, I can do this.
- Be more productive
– I am working on this. I’ve been reading a lot of about books, write-ups and blog entries on how to be more production which was really helpful. The struggle of being productive is real but the results is fulfilling.
So, that’s it for now. You what are your plans this month? Let’s talk about them below on the comments. Come on, I don’t bite 🙂